    SubjectRe: Bounce from
    Gérard Roudier wrote:

    > Hello Andre,
    > I already said you that my replies get not accepted by your email agents.
    > If you want to post to an open list then you want to accept messages from
    > people subscribed to that list. Doing different is just impoliteness.
    > Gérard.
    > On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Mail Delivery Service wrote:
    >> - These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
    >>; Action: Failed; Status: 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)
    >> Remote MTA network error
    >> - SMTP protocol diagnostic: 550 <>... We don't accept mail from spammers

    I'm not sure we are specific targets: I have an "" mail address
    too and using it gives me the same 550. Using a secondary mail address
    was ok. The whole "" domain might simply be rejected.

    I don't know the reality behind this as I didn't get any reply from
    Andre (still battling with sis5513.c and my SIS735 to make them work
    together if anyone cares).

    PS : In fact Daniela Engert cares and I thank her again for her time,
    but I don't expect anybody to be available 24/24, 7/7 for ugly code
    analysis (look at current sis5513.c) especially in these holyday times.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.025 / U:1.016 seconds]