SubjectRe: Bounce from
Gérard Roudier wrote:

> Hello Andre,
> I already said you that my replies get not accepted by your email agents.
> If you want to post to an open list then you want to accept messages from
> people subscribed to that list. Doing different is just impoliteness.
> Gérard.
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Mail Delivery Service wrote:
>> - These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
>>; Action: Failed; Status: 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)
>> Remote MTA network error
>> - SMTP protocol diagnostic: 550 <>... We don't accept mail from spammers

I'm not sure we are specific targets: I have an "" mail address
too and using it gives me the same 550. Using a secondary mail address
was ok. The whole "" domain might simply be rejected.

I don't know the reality behind this as I didn't get any reply from
Andre (still battling with sis5513.c and my SIS735 to make them work
together if anyone cares).

PS : In fact Daniela Engert cares and I thank her again for her time,
but I don't expect anybody to be available 24/24, 7/7 for ugly code
analysis (look at current sis5513.c) especially in these holyday times.