    SubjectRe: Bounce from
    Date
    On Sunday 30 December 2001 03:33 am, Gérard Roudier wrote:
    > Hello Andre,
    >
    > I already said you that my replies get not accepted by your email
    > agents.
    >
    > If you want to post to an open list then you want to accept messages
    > from people subscribed to that list. Doing different is just
    > impoliteness.

    Andre isn't the only one that does this. It seems many people enjoy
    blocking people with access to only one smtp server. Esspecialy when
    that server is on a very small, isolated ISP, or an ISP that people
    just ASSUME is up to bad things.

    David Weinehall sent me a private email recently, to which I responded,
    but didn't go through because, oh wonder of wonders, the pocketinet
    smtp server is listed on A spam list, and an apparent alias,
    white.pocketinet.com, is on two.

    Now, aren't all these spam lists supposed to try and CONTACT the
    providers to get the issue resolved before blacklisting them? I know
    for a fact that if someone had actually contacted pocketinet about the
    problem customer that sent spam, they would have taken care of it
    promptly. It's a very small ISP in a remote area of Washington State,
    and it's run by friendly and competent people.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:4.430 / U:0.004 seconds]