SubjectRe: RFC: Linux Bug Tracking & Feature Tracking DB
H. Peter Anvin writes:
> Richard Gooch wrote:
> > H. Peter Anvin writes:

> >>What's the URL?
> >>

> > Part of the trailer message for all lkml messages :-)
> >
> > If you would like a local copy on the mirror sites (maybe a
> > good idea, if you mirror the WWW pages), I can
> > automatically upload new versions of the FAQ at the same time as I
> > upload to
> The best would really be for this stuff to be at IMO,
> but the easiest is probably to put it in /pub/linux/doc or somesuch...

Well, merely shifting the FAQ from to
doesn't have any real benefit. The main thing is that the page has a link to the FAQ. If you want to have a
"local" mirrored copy that you link to instead (along with a link to
the official version at, I'm fine with that and can
update my push script. Just give me a place to write to.