    SubjectRe: RFC: Linux Bug Tracking & Feature Tracking DB
    H. Peter Anvin writes:
    > Richard Gooch wrote:
    >
    > > H. Peter Anvin writes:

    > >>What's the URL?
    > >>

    > > http://www.tux.org/lkml/
    > >
    > > Part of the trailer message for all lkml messages :-)
    > >
    > > If you would like a local copy on the kernel.org mirror sites (maybe a
    > > good idea, if you mirror the kernel.org WWW pages), I can
    > > automatically upload new versions of the FAQ at the same time as I
    > > upload to tux.org.
    >
    > The best would really be for this stuff to be at vger.kernel.org IMO,
    > but the easiest is probably to put it in /pub/linux/doc or somesuch...

    Well, merely shifting the FAQ from www.tux.org to vger.kernel.org
    doesn't have any real benefit. The main thing is that the
    www.kernel.org page has a link to the FAQ. If you want to have a
    "local" mirrored copy that you link to instead (along with a link to
    the official version at www.tux.org), I'm fine with that and can
    update my push script. Just give me a place to write to.

    Regards,

    Richard....
    Permanent: rgooch@atnf.csiro.au
    Current: rgooch@ras.ucalgary.ca

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.025 / U:62.644 seconds]