    SubjectRe: RFC: Linux Bug Tracking & Feature Tracking DB
    H. Peter Anvin writes:
    > Richard Gooch wrote:
    > > H. Peter Anvin writes:

    > >>What's the URL?
    > >>

    > > Part of the trailer message for all lkml messages :-)
    > >
    > > If you would like a local copy on the mirror sites (maybe a
    > > good idea, if you mirror the WWW pages), I can
    > > automatically upload new versions of the FAQ at the same time as I
    > > upload to
    > The best would really be for this stuff to be at IMO,
    > but the easiest is probably to put it in /pub/linux/doc or somesuch...

    Well, merely shifting the FAQ from to
    doesn't have any real benefit. The main thing is that the page has a link to the FAQ. If you want to have a
    "local" mirrored copy that you link to instead (along with a link to
    the official version at, I'm fine with that and can
    update my push script. Just give me a place to write to.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.022 / U:5.468 seconds]