SubjectRe: State of the new config & build system
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Having per-function comment blocks, in contrast, makes sense to have
> inline:
> - you read the comment when you read the function
> - you might even update the comment when you update the function
> - you have a reasonable 1:1 relationship.

Personally I'd like to see each C file have a header like
this too, describing in a few lines what the functions in
this file are supposed to do.

This should make it easier for people to figure out not just
what each C file is about, but also if they should spend their
time wading through this particular C file when in search of
some piece of code.

Shortwave goes a long way: #swl