Subject[ANNOUNCE] include dependency graph script

For the people that like me, Daniel Phillips and Manfred Spraul are
working on pruning the include dependencies in the kernel sources I made a
simple script to make a graphviz file to plot the dependencies in a nice
graphic, its availabe at:

hviz include/net/sock.h 2 | dotty -

hviz include/net/sock.h 2 > /tmp/
dot -Tps /tmp/ > /tmp/
gv /tmp/

Yes, one can do that with pipes and not with the temporary file,
but this is just so that you can see how the intermediate graphviz file
look like.

this example is also available at:

So that people can see how it looks :-)

the graphviz package is available at:

Comments and patches for the script are welcome.

- Arnaldo

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.045 / U:1.240 seconds]