    SubjectRe: ISA core vs. ISA card support
    Alan Cox <>:
    > > Thanks, that's helpful. I'll introduce an ISA_SLOTS private symbol, then.
    > > Later perhaps we can actually make this distinction in C code; sounds
    > > like it would be a good idea.
    > There is no value to it in the kernel. ISA bus and magic that looks like
    > ISA bus but is welded to the motherboard look the same anyway

    OK, noted.

    accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
    orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
    pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
    die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    -- Robert A. Heinlein, "Time Enough for Love"

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.032 / U:12.796 seconds]