    SubjectRE: Consistant complete deadlock with kernel 2.4.16 on an Abit VP6 with dual 1 Gig CPUs and an ICP GDT RAID card
    Date
    Hi,

    i had the same problem, unfortunaly i have not been able to debug it yet.
    The problem is on my machine it takes a lot longer to lockup. And i dont
    have
    the machine local at this time. I tried doing it on a Dual Celeron 450 which
    do have local, but here i can not get it to lockup.

    Maybe u should try debugging (kdb and maybe sysrq?) on a serial console, i
    dont
    know if u already tried that tho.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.031 / U:0.496 seconds]