SubjectRe: Scheduler ( was: Just a second ) ...
> I'm not subscribed to any, thank you very much. I read them through a news
> gateway, which gives me access to the common ones.
>
> And if the discussion wasn't on the common ones, then it wasn't an open
> discussion.

If the discussion was on the l/k list then most kernel developers arent
going to read it because tey dont have time to wade through all the crap
that doesnt matter to them.

> And no, I don't think IRC counts either, sorry.

IRC is where most stuff, especially cross vendor stuff is initially
discussed nowdays, along with kernelnewbies where most of the intro
stuff is - but thats disussed rather than formally proposed and studied