    SubjectRe: Scheduler ( was: Just a second ) ...
    > I'm not subscribed to any, thank you very much. I read them through a news
    > gateway, which gives me access to the common ones.
    > And if the discussion wasn't on the common ones, then it wasn't an open
    > discussion.

    If the discussion was on the l/k list then most kernel developers arent
    going to read it because tey dont have time to wade through all the crap
    that doesnt matter to them.

    > And no, I don't think IRC counts either, sorry.

    IRC is where most stuff, especially cross vendor stuff is initially
    discussed nowdays, along with kernelnewbies where most of the intro
    stuff is - but thats disussed rather than formally proposed and studied

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.047 / U:3.884 seconds]