Subjectdscc4 and new Generic HDLC Layer
Hello all,

This is the last patch from Krzystof Halasa for the Generic HDLC layer
plus some changes to adapt dscc4.c (maintained by François Romieu) to
it.

It was done against kernel 2.4.17-pre8, and fixes the HDLC Layer that is
currently in the kernel, which uses almost all of the device IOCTL
range.

I am waiting for the inclusion of these changes in the kernel for months
to submmit the PC300 driver, and this delay is causing me troubles,
customers complainings, etc.

Please take a look at the patch, and check if everything is ok. If you
all agree, I will submmit it on December 20th.

Best regards,

Daniela[unhandled content-type:application/x-gzip]begin:vcard
n:Squassoni;Daniela
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Cyclades;R&D
version:2.1