    SubjectRe: Coding style - a non-issue
    > "it works/does not work for me" is not testing. Testing
    > is _actively_ trying to break things, _very_ preferably
    > by another person that wrote the code and to do it
    > in documentable and reproducible way. I don't see many
    > people doing it.

    If you want a high quality, tested supported kernel which has been through
    extensive QA then use kernel for a reputable vendor, or do the QA work
    yourself or with other people. We have kernel janitors, so why not kernel QA
    projects ?

    However you'll need a lot of time, a lot of hardware and a lot of attention
    to procedure

    Alan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.021 / U:91.772 seconds]