    SubjectRe: Fwd: Re: OT: svscan and the hard disk
    On Vie 30 Nov 2001 20:29, José Luis Domingo López wrote:
    > On Friday, 30 November 2001, at 09:33:21 -0300,
    > Martín Marqués wrote:
    > > Any thoughts on what DJB thinks of the Linux FS?
    > >
    > > Sorry for him, each day I convince myself of not using Qmail ever!
    > Does this means that the opinions of those who don't think like you
    > doesn't quality, or worth being taken into account ?.
    > How many times a week do you hear "subsystem X is broken", or "kernel
    > developer Y fucked this" on this list ?. Is this different from the same
    > facts, but being said by someone (DJB) who obviously has many people
    > against, for several reasons (many of them, non-technical ones) ?
    > PS: first and last email from my part on this subject.

    Sorry. I think you missunderstood me. I am working on Postfix (see the
    headers of the mail), but we work alot with Qmail here.
    I really never liked it that much (lots of things that just ich me alot), and
    I find myself happy with Postfix.
    What I wanted was an opinion, just because lots of people are talking about
    data loses on some of the Journaling systems (especially reiser on IDE HD).

    I hope nobody got offended, at least from my part. I totally disagree with
    the thoughts of DJB.

    Once againg, sorry.

    Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
    si podés usar PostgreSQL?
    Martín Marqués |
    Programador, Administrador, DBA | Centro de Telematica
    Universidad Nacional
    del Litoral

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.024 / U:1.548 seconds]