SubjectRe: 'spurious 8259A interrupt: IRQ7'
I don't have a tulip card in my machine, and I still
have the problem. I only have spurious ints. with my
Athlon-based systems: my Intel-based machines don't
exhibit them. I think we should compile a list of boards
that have the problem and try to find some commonality.

-Alex