SubjectRe: Possible Bug: 2.4.14 USB Keyboard
Kinda sorta partial success

> "make modules_install", but this time rename hid.o into hid.hidden.
> Let me know if this fixes the problem.

I went ahead and did this. Booted up and got the expected error message
when HID tried to load. Keyboard works but USB mouse ofcourse does not.
So I went and renamed hid.hidden to hid.o and loaded it. Now my USB
keyboard and USB mouse are working.

I suspect it has something to do with the order the modules are loaded?
hid.o must be last? I am just guessing.

I suppose I can edit the rc.sysinit to load hid AFTER usbkbd is loaded.

Martin

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans