    SubjectRe: eepro100.c & Intel integrated MBs
    > I'm now using the e100 driver from the Intel web site, which works
    > perfectly, and light testing shows the Scyld (Don Becker) driver
    > to work as well. The Intel driver seems to have an incompatible
    > license (noxious advertising clause?), but the Scyld drivers don't...
    > at least there isn't any license mentioned and of course many=20
    > of the net drivers in the current kernel are just earlier versions
    > of the Scyld drivers.

    Its not quite that simple - they are branches. If the Becker driver works
    and the -ac driver doesn't then that is good news and it would be very
    interesting to figure out which change mattered.

    The -ac kernel on my i810/i815 boxes works reliably providing I dont turn
    on the ACPI stuff

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:11    [W:0.021 / U:60.664 seconds]