    A: It picks up its knife and fork.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org
    [mailto:linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org]On Behalf Of Thomas Hood
    Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 9:34 PM
    To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
    Subject: RE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    M. Edward Borasky wrote:
    > Dang! I'm in Oregon ... now you gotta kill me :-).

    Yesssss ... but how? (drums fingers)

    But wait, what am I thinking? Am I sliding down the
    slipperly slope of crime so quickly? This is how Osama
    Bin Laden got started you know: with a pirated copy of
    DOS 3.2 on his old Osborne. It wasn't too long after
    that that he was first seen in the company of Bert.

    I think what I'll do is send out a GPL. I've been told
    it's a destroyer of intellectual property, so maybe it
    will erase your memory that they have seen these messages.

    GPL GPL GPL

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.055 / U:61.244 seconds]