A: It picks up its knife and fork.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org
[mailto:linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org]On Behalf Of Thomas Hood
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 9:34 PM
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: RE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

M. Edward Borasky wrote:
> Dang! I'm in Oregon ... now you gotta kill me :-).

Yesssss ... but how? (drums fingers)
But wait, what am I thinking? Am I sliding down the
slipperly slope of crime so quickly? This is how Osama
Bin Laden got started you know: with a pirated copy of
DOS 3.2 on his old Osborne. It wasn't too long after
that that he was first seen in the company of Bert.

I think what I'll do is send out a GPL. I've been told
it's a destroyer of intellectual property, so maybe it
will erase your memory that they have seen these messages.

GPL GPL GPL