    SubjectRe: VM
    UGLY!
    two VM is one kernel is a nonsense. To develop an OS you have to do also
    choices like this. I already wrote what i think of those VMs, they
    are both usefull, but with different conditions and with different
    worksload and HWs, depending on the behaviour you need.
    Rik and Andrea know my point of view, I need a predictable VM for mission
    critical USE, on desktop people will need the fastest VM for low memory
    systems.
    But to manage the development implys a choice, that could be different
    for different branches, but anyway someone has to say, "This is the
    right VM for this kernel, for what I think this kernel should
    do"!

    Luigi