    SubjectALERT!!!! Attempt to outlaw open source Operating systems
    First one may have got stuck far back in people's queue
    since I replied to my own thread to get the send address...
    Just in case, so this shows up more currently:

    If you are not aware of the Fritz Hollings bill that
    is going into possibly closed hearing in two days, I
    think you had all better get on it:

    This bill could make open source operating systems illegal
    in the USA.

    Use Linux: A computer Dale Amon, CEO/MD
    is a terrible thing Village Networking Ltd
    to waste. Belfast, Northern Ireland

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:10    [W:0.032 / U:80.548 seconds]