SubjectALERT!!!! Attempt to outlaw open source Operating systems
First one may have got stuck far back in people's queue
since I replied to my own thread to get the send address...
Just in case, so this shows up more currently:

If you are not aware of the Fritz Hollings bill that
is going into possibly closed hearing in two days, I
think you had all better get on it:

This bill could make open source operating systems illegal
in the USA.

Use Linux: A computer Dale Amon, CEO/MD
is a terrible thing Village Networking Ltd
to waste. Belfast, Northern Ireland