       From: Sten <>
    Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:50:42 +0200 (CEST)

    Well the thing is that I like todo evil things,
    like connecting sgi flatpanels to creator3d's, using
    non sun blessed ( aka sub 1000$ ) ethernet cards or
    sticking in wierd raid cards.

    Which is why I like linux ;)

    Having source is great because I can break it,
    and maybe learn something in the process.

    All of this is irrelevant to going over the 3.5MB mark,
    I contend that your machine simply does not need it no matter
    what obscure stuff you stick into it :-)

    Turn off the PCI device names, that is usually what eats up a
    lot of space and lspci provides the same info anyways...

    Franks a lot,
    David S. Miller

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.022 / U:7.076 seconds]