    SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.20pre10

    Ohh, our prime minister declared USA the main defensor of liberty.
    Of course he was thinking also to this law. You know he has three
    television, a couple of newspapers and so on...
    His natural attitude brings him to agree in every case with USA
    government. He is a good vendor. Apart of this. In Italy we are making a
    lot of pressure against a stupid law about copyrights, but
    when the prime minister is the owner of the biggest television and most
    important newspapers, and when the statal television and newspaper are
    a little assentive with the government (oh... just a little),
    we are under censure. And anyway we publish articles and public mails
    about that, we open web sites. We try to inform, and belive me, italians
    are not so interested is a soccer team is not involved.

    USA citizens should have less dificoulties to do something similar,
    but I am not informed of a real effort from them.

    Luigi

    p.s.
    of course, please, tell me I am wrong