    SubjectRe: 2.4.13-pre6 breaks Nvidia's kernel module
    > > Only Nvidia can help you
    > With a problem caused by someone else and not them? Interesting viewpoint. I
    > also find it interesting that people think NVidia is the sole company in control
    > of whether or not ther drivers are opened considering SGI and other 3rd parties
    > own code in the 'driver pie'. This is a simplistic naive view IMHO....

    I can't debug Nvidia's code even to see why it might have broken. Its as
    simple as that - no politics, no agenda on them opening it, simple technical
    statement of fact.

    I really doubt Nvidia will open their driver code. I've heard them explain
    some of the reasons they don't and in part they make complete sense.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:10    [W:0.346 / U:4.004 seconds]