SubjectRe: 2.4.13-pre6 breaks Nvidia's kernel module
> > Only Nvidia can help you
> With a problem caused by someone else and not them? Interesting viewpoint. I
> also find it interesting that people think NVidia is the sole company in control
> of whether or not ther drivers are opened considering SGI and other 3rd parties
> own code in the 'driver pie'. This is a simplistic naive view IMHO....

I can't debug Nvidia's code even to see why it might have broken. Its as
simple as that - no politics, no agenda on them opening it, simple technical
statement of fact.

I really doubt Nvidia will open their driver code. I've heard them explain
some of the reasons they don't and in part they make complete sense.