SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.20pre10
On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 03:13:08PM -0700, Craig Dickson wrote:
> Nobody's suggesting that. But as long as the source code is available in
> the US, changelogs should also be available. I mean, let's be serious

I remember the time when kernel patches (at least for development
versions) where released without any changelogs most of the time.
It took some time to teach Linus that people really like changelogs ;-)

So missing changelogs are not the end of the world, and linux development
does work without them, it is only some wasted effort if every
interested developer has to analyse the code to find and understand the
changes.

Jan