    SubjectRE: Linux 2.2.20pre10

    I usually try not to speak unless I have something relevant to say but I
    must say I am growing tired of the "United States is the center of the
    world" doctrine. Linux is free for you to change so sit down and publish
    your own changelogs if you can. Either that or shut up.

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Craig Dickson wrote:

    > Alan Cox wrote:
    > > However until people stop shooting I'd prefer not to be a potential
    > > target.
    > Mr. Cox,
    > I understand your concern for your own safety, though I disagree with
    > your evaluation of the danger in this case.
    [a lot of unnecessary crap snipped]

    > Respectfully,
    > Craig Dickson

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:08    [W:0.021 / U:6.000 seconds]