SubjectRe: The new X-Kernel !
Date
On Sunday 21 October 2001 17:37, john slee wrote:
> this is something for distributions to do... even if the world turned
> inside out and it got included there'd be endless flamewars (and
> patches) concerning what colour the progress bar should be by default.

LPP is themeable, you need to change three header files (one containing the
picture as an array definition) and then recompile to change a theme. The
default theme could just use the usual, small penguin as picture, I don't
think that this will cause a flamewar. If you want another theme it's quite
easy to create one, you can also download a few themes at
lpp-themes.sourceforge.net.

> i read an interesting essay about that sort of thing on a freebsd list
> once - search on freebsd archives for "garden shed" or similar.

In which freebsd list? I cannot find it.

bye...

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:08    [W:0.144 / U:0.308 seconds]