SubjectModule read a file?
I'm modifying a PCMCIA driver module so that it can load new firmware
into the card when it's inserted.

Rather than including the firmware inside the module's binary, I would
much rather be able to read it out of the filesystem.

Are their any good examples of kernel code or kernel modules reading a
file out of the filesystem that I could copy or at least look to for

Mark Atwood | I'm wearing black only until I find something darker. |