    SubjectRe: kdb requires kallsyms
    Kirill Ratkin wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >I've trouble with kdb. I've patched my kernel (stable
    >2.4.10) and tried to make kernel with kdb (from SGI)
    >and I see :
    >/bin/sh: /sbin/kallsyms: No such file or directory
    >make[1]: *** [kallsyms] error 127
    >
    >Where can I find this kallsyms?

    modutils provides this executable. please use
    rpm -q --whatprovides `type <name of file>' to see which package provides
    the executable.

    Regards,
    Balbir

    >Regards,

    Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
    is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
    addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
    recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
    proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
    information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
    notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
    from your records.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:05    [W:0.026 / U:0.868 seconds]