SubjectAdaptec AIC7XXX version 6.08BETA released
Version 6.08BETA of the Adaptec sponsored and supported AIC7XXX
dirver is now available. Patches against 2.4.0 and 2.2.18 are
provided here:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gibbs/linux/

If you are using hardware supported by the aic7xxx driver,
I would appreciate feedback on the new driver.

Changelog:

o Honor selection timeout settings set by the user.

o Correct a bug that could cause us to fail a command
that underflowed due to a check condition. We now
return DID_OK in this case with the sense information
returned.

o Added initial /proc support.

o Generate module in SCSI directory so it can be
named just like its predecessor.

o Complete big endian support (untested).

o Split out our host template definition so we don't
muck up the namespace when our template is included
in hosts.c

--
Justin

Justin T. Gibbs