    On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Thunder from the hill wrote:

    > > Don't they understand that Linux is actually a system that is growing to
    > > be very popular?
    >
    > That's why they ignore and don't support it.

    Are you saying that they *don't* want it to become popular? C'mon,
    support for the OS would be *wonderful* from a commercial
    standard. Someone calls in and says "this isn't working..." and they can
    say (if it happens to be a bug of some sort), "Well, yes, this was fixed a
    few hours ago and here's where you can get the patch." :-)

    Or even supply precompiled and easy-to-install kernels for those that are
    braindead and can't be bothered to learn to do it themselves. They'd
    still be getting *lots* of money to do a basically easier job of
    supporting something, seeing as the Linux developers are mostly *NOT*
    braindead (any of you devs out there let me know if I'm wrong, lol).

    - Mike