SubjectRe: [RFC] prevention of syscalls from writable segments, breaking bug exploits
On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Dan Aloni wrote:

> This preliminary, small patch prevents execution of system calls which
> were executed from a writable segment. It was tested and seems to work,
> without breaking anything. It also reports of such calls by using printk.

Allow-me to give you this URL where you will be able to find a more
complete patch to do the very same thing. I don't tell you this will work
as you need but I think this is a good reason to abandon your project
since this patch really do the same (and adds others security features to
the kernel)

Best regards.

-- Nicolas Noble