    SubjectRe: [OT?] Coding Style
    On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Admin Mailing Lists wrote:

    >> And the lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou write thy holy code. Indenting
    >> shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the spaces thou
    >> shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou
    >> not count, nor count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three.
    >> Eight is right out. Once the number three, being the third number be
    >> reached, shalt thou move towards indenting thy next line ..
    >now I know why I never read the bible.
    >people jsut dont know how old cryptography really is ;-)

    If I'm not mistaken, the above is a parody on Monty Python's Holy
    Grail. The Holy Hand Grenade of Antinoch if I'm correct. It's
    been a while..

    Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Free Software advocate
    This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
    Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.
    The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
    is probably the day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners.
    -- Ernst Jan Plugge

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:04    [W:0.022 / U:85.516 seconds]