    SubjectRe: [OT?] Coding Style
    On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Admin Mailing Lists wrote:

    >> And the lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou write thy holy code. Indenting
    >> shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the spaces thou
    >> shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou
    >> not count, nor count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three.
    >> Eight is right out. Once the number three, being the third number be
    >> reached, shalt thou move towards indenting thy next line ..
    >>

    >now I know why I never read the bible.
    >
    >people jsut dont know how old cryptography really is ;-)

    If I'm not mistaken, the above is a parody on Monty Python's Holy
    Grail. The Holy Hand Grenade of Antinoch if I'm correct. It's
    been a while..

    Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Free Software advocate
    This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
    Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.