SubjectRe: Incorrect module init message..
On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Pavel Machek wrote:

>> Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Free Software advocate
>> This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
>> Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.
>
>What is that? Copyright on mail? I beliece you can't do that; it is too
>short to be considered art.

Anything I write I can copyright.

>....and if you can, you should be banned from the list,

Gimme a break..

> because people expect to be albe to reply, which quotes text.

I hereby grant anyone on the list who is replying to me directly
or back to the list the right to quote the message from me to
which they are replying, from now until the end of eternity.

;o)

Now get back to work fixing kernel bugs and stuff. ;o)