    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

    Jeff> Ingo Molnar wrote:

    >> you dont contribute a bit to the generic kernel and the kernel
    >> infrastructure itself.

    Jeff> I contribute code, time, and $$$, Ingo.

    HAve you contributed code to anything but your own private project
    which you have just declared to be withdrawn so you can go stick it
    into your own custom OS? I don't remember seeing you contribute code
    to any other part of the kernel, besides scream about bugs in the
    kernel that shows up to be bugs in your compiler etc.

    Jes

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.030 / U:32.112 seconds]