SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

Jeff> Ingo Molnar wrote:

>> you dont contribute a bit to the generic kernel and the kernel
>> infrastructure itself.

Jeff> I contribute code, time, and $$$, Ingo.

HAve you contributed code to anything but your own private project
which you have just declared to be withdrawn so you can go stick it
into your own custom OS? I don't remember seeing you contribute code
to any other part of the kernel, besides scream about bugs in the
kernel that shows up to be bugs in your compiler etc.