    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux
    > This it will have to wait for 2.5, but everyone needs to get off the issue
    > that it is a filter and understand that it is a command completion
    > pre-handler. I hope that you finally understand the point and we do not
    > have to fight again, next will be to take LT to school about the issue.

    It took me a while to understand what you were describing was the IDE equivalent
    of a SCSI sequencer. Once I twigged that it all suddenely made a lot more sense

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.019 / U:27.768 seconds]