    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS for Linux
    Date
    In message <39B17797.70EA7227@timpanogas.com>, "Jeff V. Merkey"
    writes:
    cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

    > Jes Sorensen wrote:
    > >

    > > Yeah I bet NT also has a wonderful graphical click click wush wush
    > > environment for it that allows you to spend all your time `improving'
    > > your rsi instead of getting real work done. Have you ever looked at NT
    > > device driver code? I have, it's not pretty at all so I can understand
    > > why you need all these tools.
    >

    > The kernel debugger in NT is text based and runs remotely only. It's
    > very powerful and has facilties built in for debugging nested page
    > faults and structured exceptions, SMP deadlocks, conditional
    > breakpoints, and tons of other stuff not in Linux. Since Linux doesn't
    > even support structured exception handling, it's not even a fair
    > comparison between the two.

    If NTs debugger is so good then why is NT so buggy? Microsoft
    doesn't know how to use it?

    Bob

    | Bob Taylor Email: brtaylor@inreach.com |
    | Like the ad says, at 300 dpi you can tell she's wearing a |
    | swimsuit. At 600 dpi you can tell it's wet. At 1200 dpi you |
    | can tell it's painted on. I suppose at 2400 dpi you can tell |
    | if the paint is giving her a rash. (So says Joshua R. Poulson)|