SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS for Linux
In message <>, "Jeff V. Merkey"
> Jes Sorensen wrote:
> >
> > Yeah I bet NT also has a wonderful graphical click click wush wush
> > environment for it that allows you to spend all your time `improving'
> > your rsi instead of getting real work done. Have you ever looked at NT
> > device driver code? I have, it's not pretty at all so I can understand
> > why you need all these tools.
> The kernel debugger in NT is text based and runs remotely only. It's
> very powerful and has facilties built in for debugging nested page
> faults and structured exceptions, SMP deadlocks, conditional
> breakpoints, and tons of other stuff not in Linux. Since Linux doesn't
> even support structured exception handling, it's not even a fair
> comparison between the two.

If NTs debugger is so good then why is NT so buggy? Microsoft
doesn't know how to use it?

| Bob Taylor Email: |
| Like the ad says, at 300 dpi you can tell she's wearing a |
| swimsuit. At 600 dpi you can tell it's wet. At 1200 dpi you |
| can tell it's painted on. I suppose at 2400 dpi you can tell |
| if the paint is giving her a rash. (So says Joshua R. Poulson)|