    SubjectRe: Proposal: Linux Kernel Patch Management System
    Mitchell Blank Jr wrote:
    > Alan Cox wrote:
    > > Humans will generally get a weird report from sending Linus a message wonder
    > > what all this field stuff is and mail someone else instead.
    > If they're able to create a patch, hopefully they'd be able to fill in
    > a simple email template (and I've seen some pretty dim folks manage to
    > register domains with InterNIC, so email templates aren't that hard :-)

    When I sent Linus ten or twenty patches, that means I'm filling in ten
    to twenty e-mail templates, yum :)

    Jeff Garzik | Windows NT Performance,
    Building 1024 | on the next "In Search Of"
    MandrakeSoft, Inc. |

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.020 / U:0.524 seconds]