    SubjectRe: zero-copy TCP

    Jamie> According to group legend here (I wasn't around but will repeat
    Jamie> what I was told), we spent about 1 year trying to get docs on
    Jamie> Intel's i960 based gigabit card so we could program it.
    Jamie> Eventually we gave up and moved to Alteon, who are very
    Jamie> helpful.

    Heh

    It took me a little while in the beginning to convince Alteon to open
    up and provide docs, but since they saw the light they have been
    extremely helpful and went much further in their openness than I had
    ever expected or dared to hope for.

    Jes

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:2.578 / U:0.088 seconds]