    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Darkstar Development Project

    Hi
    [stuff about unfair test]

    I don't arguee if the test was fair or not.

    david> and does not include a "null update", as that is an atypical usage pattern
    david> for most trees that unfairly skews the test towards software or kernels
    david> that does caching of file stat results, which has little bearing on
    david> typical use.

    But I think that the null update is a "typical" usage, and more
    typical indeed a cvs diff (and how that it is spelled in bk). I want
    to be able to use cvs diff for a whole tree, when I have changed only
    2-5 files to be very fast, (i.e. speed of diff -r between hardlinkend
    trees).

    Later, Juan.

    are different -- Larry McVoy