    SubjectReply to Dave Miller Comments

    I will attempt to be less vitriolic in the future I have worked for
    myself now for almost four years now, so excuse me if I forget that
    there are people who don't have the freedom I do and work for someone
    else and no better than to shoot their mouth off the way I do. I
    respect Linus a lot, so don't get me wrong -- I was just answering Al
    Viro's question and attempting to provide him with a point of reference
    with a concrete example he could relate to. Looks like the example was
    the wrong choice and potentially could offend.

    I apologize if I offended anyone -- you have to admit, the guys out
    there can get pretty flaming at times, and I am by no means the worst
    "flamer" out there. I will attempt to do better in the future. I've
    got plenty of bruises and arrows sticking out of my back. One nice
    thing about this list is no good deed goes unpunished...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.021 / U:76.252 seconds]