    From said:
    > If we do some code
    > coverage work, user-mode Linux would definately be the way to go.
    > While building user-mode Linux, what do you use for testing?

    I run a set of things that has broken the kernel in the past. If nothing bad
    happens, I consider it Good(tm) and release it.

    > Do you
    > build special test cases for the portions that you recently worked on?

    Not really. I tend more to stare carefully at it before compiling it and
    after it crashes, and step through the new code in gdb looking for strange

    > If you have any tests, would you care to share them?

    a kernel build
    a ping flood

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.019 / U:5.772 seconds]