SubjectRe: [Charon-dev] Re: Definitions
Sorry about the causticness, such vitriolic language usually doesn't help foster the discussions I would like to see take place on this list.  The frustrations of developing on the Linux kernel get to you after a while...  But I would like to know why JFFS hasn't been removed if it was an accident.  This seems a little strange to me.  Notably after a 'feature freeze', and the valid hypothesis that it was for Transmeta to be able to have a good filesystem for their palm/web/lap top devices.  Which would really, really invalidate the "Linus went to work for a neutral vendor to preserve the integrity of the OS" propaganda that I see...

Mike

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 10:20:27AM -0400, Michael Rothwell wrote:
> Just so everyone knows, I put Mr. Zappe in the penalty box w/o coffee.
>
> He has some valid points, but presented them rather caustically...
>
> -M

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.072 / U:23.476 seconds]