    SubjectCan't get sysrq working in 2.2.12 kernel
    I can't get sysrq working in the 2.2.12 kernel.

    I've established that handle_sysrq is not being called from handle_scancode
    in keyboard.c because sysrq_enabled is 0. Given that it's initialised to 1
    in sysrq.c, something is obviously changing it.

    The only place I've found that could change it is via kern_tble in
    sysctl.c, though I haven't done an extensive search. I admit to not
    spending the time to work out what the code in there is all about.

    Can anyone tell me what or why that variable might be being zeroed? I can
    only gather I'm doing something wrong, but I can't find anything in
    sysrq.txt or in the archives on the web.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.031 / U:5.072 seconds]