SubjectRE: Good luck when RedHat 7.0 comes out (was RE: test5 oops after kswapd)...
Date

----
I may be out in left field, but my idea of a thorough development
and release process would be to take all the tools one just built and
use those to produce a 3rd generation. Then take those tools and produce
a 4th generation. If 3rd!=4th (subtracting out time/date stamps) then
it would seem something is wrong -- or am I missing something?

Now that whole process would be automated and if the 3rd and 4th compare,
then kick off the automated test suites.

Maybe RedHat doesn't use a thorough source and release methodology
for their Beta's?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.252 / U:1.104 seconds]