SubjectCML2 version 0.6.0 is available
Release 0.6.0: Sun Jul  2 00:53:39 EDT 2000
* Abolished the configsymbol lexical class.
* Rulebase corrections for HP300 by Tamminen Eero.
* Don't croak on a malformed -i or -I file.
* Fixed bugs in curses mode g and / commands.

Another simplification in the language. The practical implication is that
configuration symbols could begin with small letters now, if we wanted that.

The latest version is always available at http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/kbuild/
--

"...The Bill of Rights is a literal and absolute document. The First
Amendment doesn't say you have a right to speak out unless the

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.056 / U:0.304 seconds]