    SubjectRe: Direct access to hardware

    On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:
    > Or validate the commands listed in the SPEC for the default enable
    > interface, and grant unrestriced access to all command with a compile
    > option plus a sysctl flag that defaults in the off.

    I can live with that. The simple switch-statement that you posted as an
    alternative "minimal" approach would work for me. Preferably with an
    opt-out (sysctl-like thing).

    What I do NOT want to see is big re-organizations around this, especially
    considering that this is not something new. Simple.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.018 / U:65.188 seconds]