    SubjectRe: disk-destroyer.c

    www.openfirmware.org? Just a thought... ;o)

    --
    Mike A. Harris Linux advocate
    Computer Consultant GNU advocate

    ... Our continuing mission: To seek out knowledge of C, to explore
    strange UNIX commands, and to boldly code where no one has man page 4.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.021 / U:0.212 seconds]