SubjectRe: TO HELL WITH IT THEN......(re: disk-destroyer.c)
> system.  I hate having to expose everything, but now the hackers of the
> world know now to take down Linux Boxes one by one.

Actually what concerns me is you abused your access to IDE specifications and
produced code any clueful Windows virus writer can add to something like
ILoveYou and wipe out millions of windows pcs where thre isnt even a security
model.

Perhaps when your abuse of power ends wiyh your relatives wanting to know how
they get their windows machiens working again you'll realise what an idiot
you were being

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.133 / U:0.184 seconds]