    Subjectpre-patch-2.0.39-6
    Doh! Another broken promise, I guess. As v2.0.39pre5 was broken wrt
    IDE, I release this just to allow testing of the IDE-changes. The
    earlier promised fixes to other problems will come in a later
    release.

    2.0.39pre6

    o Somewhat more complete fix for (Wolfram Gloger)
    the bug in Paride
    o Fix the annoying build-prohibiting (Gael Queri)
    bug in drivers/block/ide.c

    2.0.39pre5

    o IDE-patches (Andre Hedrick)
    o Move memory-offset for dynamic (Michael Deutschsmann)
    executables
    o Fixes to the Cyclades-driver (Ivan Passos)
    o Fix for a bug in ext2 (Stephen C. Tweedie)
    o Added marketing-names for 3Com (Yann Dirson, me)
    NICs in drivers/net/Config.in
    o Added fix to smbfs (Rick Bressier)

    2.0.39pre4

    o Large-disk fixes (Andries Brouwer)
    o Wavelan-driver cleanup & bugfixes (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Security-fixes (Solar Designer)
    o Quota-fixes (Jan Kara)
    o Fixed GPF using IPsec Masquerade (Rudolf Lippan)
    o (s)size_t-patch for fs/proc/mem.c (Me)
    reverted

    2.0.39pre3

    o Fixed Config.in bugs in (Marc Martinez)
    drivers/net and drivers/isdn
    o int to (s)size_t in fs/proc/mem.c (Michal Jaegermann)
    o Added IPX-routing of NetBIOS packages (Jan Rafaj)

    2.0.39pre2

    o Fix for a bug in paride (Wolfram Gloger)
    o Fix an erroneous printk in ip_fw.c (Todd Sabin)
    o Fix for IP multicast on WAN-adapters (Matthew Grant)
    o Big updates to MAINTAINERS (me)
    o Big updates to CREDITS (me)
    o Various updates in Documentation/* (me)
    o Styled up all Configuration-files (me)
    in a similar manner to newer
    v2.3 kernels
    o Updated CodingStyle to the one used (me)
    in recent v2.3 kernels
    o Backported nls_8859-14 (me)
    o Added support for sparse superblocks (Theodore T'so)

    2.0.39pre1

    o Fix for the ping -s 65468 exploit (Andrea Arcangeli + others)
    o Small updates to MAINTAINERS (me)
    o Small updates to CREDITS (me)
    o Update Documentation/Changes (me)
    to mirror the needed binutils version

    /David
    _ _
    // David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander \\
    // Project MCA Linux hacker // Dance across the winter sky //
    \> http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/ </ Full colour fire </

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.028 / U:0.724 seconds]