SubjectUSB in 2.4.-test3
Hello all,
I just want to let you all know about a little bug I found while
doing a menuconfig. The selections in the USB section do not want to stay
slected as compiled into the kernel. EVery time I leave the USB section,
and return, everything I selected is now set to be compiled in as a
module. Even when you enter the section, USB and USB joystick are already
selected as modules. But this still happens if you never enter the
section again. Make your selections to be compiled in, compile your
kernel, and it will still make them as modules. I just wanted to let you
all know what I've found.

--pug

--
pugfantus -- #linuxlounge EfNet -- http://members.xoom.com/pugfantus