    SubjectRe: NWFS Source Code Posted at 207.109.151.240
    > Yes, i've looked at Alan's Documentation stuff.  And as always, Alan's
    > work is absolutely excellent -- however, what's really needed is
    > something like NT puts out with their IFS Kits, a sample VFS code

    Documenting the functions is the first project, then the structures.

    > to watch out for. Richard Gooch did a decent job on the vfs.txt file
    > (it was better than nothing). We need more though to get on par with
    > NT.

    Yep - but documentation is boring and uncool.. unfortunately too many programmers
    believe this. Documentation is worth it just to be able to answer all your
    mail with 'RTFM'

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans