SubjectRe: HOWTO

I do not think it is resonable to create a complete routing howto anymore
without assuming more then that..

Consider routing protocols, TOS bits, other flags.. We can filter, mangle,
route, and queue based on any of those.

I think people would be best served by a routing howto and an advanced
routing howto, so people who want the basic stuff won't have to deal with
diffserve, OSPF, and token bucket filters.