SubjectRe: Running JOBS list.
In article <20000314222452.F27220@pinguin.conetix.de> you wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 04:47:21PM +0100, Giacomo Amabile Catenazzi wrote:

> I'd volunteer to help create (and maintain) a place (text file, most
> probably) where developers put their README files for modules _including_
> detailed parameter description and so on in a standard format (probably
> something like the CREDITS file).

> If there is any reason why we should be doing something else instead,
> please let me know - I'd surely like to hear your better ideas.

I like the gdoc stuff Alan is using to document the network-code.
Please consider using gdoc as well.

It has some neat advantages:
* The "source" of the documentation is in the code itself (in a special
format C comment), so when someone changes a parameter, he/she will see the
documentation as well and change that too.
* It can generate a lot of output formats (sgml, html, man, etc)

Greetings,
Arjan van de Ven